Friday, March 7, 2008

Basketball babes and brouhaha

Yes it is the start of MARCH MADNESS.. little background first. I work in athletic department and we are hosting an event at our school. So yes it is insane at this time. I am hoping we will win this round and advance to the next. I know that all this preparation will make things run smoothly once the tournament starts.

Okay now we have talked about basketball let's talk about babes--I have been reading another blog -http://jayeblahg.blogspot.com/ and they asked you to pick your favorite vampire you would like to adopts..The posts are fast and furious. One crowd likes the angsty brooding vamps. Some go for the snarky type, some the whole bad boy persona and then others for the full blown alpha male.
Me?? I go for the walk softly carry a really Big stick kind of man. ok- ok there are alot of ways to take this. I like man- vampire to be more of corporate shark..lol wear a nice suit
but have the "stick" to back up any talk..Not afraid of anything. I also like the blue jean wearing ones as well.. I guess my fav changes with my mood. Like a man to be a man or vamp as the case may be..
More babes..Basketball players just walked by yummy...okay they were...

Now for the brouhaha just kidding no brouhaha ..just like to say that word. Maybe after tonite there may be some.

No comments: