Friday, March 14, 2008

Holy Moley!!


Okay- well since I have a young child most of my tv watching consists on SpongeBob Square Pants and the like but lately I have been watching Lipstick Jungle..HOLY MOLEY!! The actor that is playing Kirby..OMG hot hot hot..don't think I would kick him out of bed for eating crackers...lol.
Which brings up some interesting questions. First the story is dealing with infidelity and then older women/younger men duo.
Well I for one do not care for the infidelity. You make a vow and that is it. You want to play around don't get married or get divorced then play around. Cheating is a deal breaker for me I don't care how hot the person is.

Next the older woman/younger man. I like this idea..Women know what we want and young men have the energy and/or stamina to deliver it. Personally I have always dated younger men heck my ex was 7 years younger than me. Alot of my friends ask why? First I do look much younger than I am-they would claim I act much younger than I really am. and Well they are the only ones who ask me out. Either really young or men that could be my great great Grandpa. So yeah I dig younger men..now if I could just find me one like him...

No comments: