Monday, March 10, 2008

Lost hour of sleep

Yes today is Monday the day after daylight savings (DLS) went into effect. I am so exhausted - I have insomnia and losing that hour is like a double whammy. I found out that DLS- is said to increase traffic accidents by 30%. I read that somewhere and judging by the way I feel I can believe it..
Well my school's team is advancing to the 2nd round of the NCAA tournament. They won in the last 4.3 seconds of the game. It was an exciting game. I had to go to the bathroom so bad with about 3 minutes left but I didn't want to leave for fear of missing something. Of course when the buzzer sounded everyone rushed the floor -me I rushed the bathroom! I am so proud of our guys- they did not give up.

Yeah for me I found out I won a contest on http://jayeblahg.blogspot.com. I get FREE BOOK.
My entry was,Well since you are making us pick one I am gonna go for the "youngster" Henry Fitzroy.. kind of boy toy..with super powers..something about that grin slays me every time He is cultured and sexy as sin and appreciates an older woman....Love Dakoyta and Jaye..okay that was my lame attempt at sucking up..
I do do love that show - I am disappointed that it just disappeared. I was hoping it would at least have some type of conclusion. I am talking about Blood Ties-that was on Lifetime.

Well since that show has gone I am now waiting on True Blood by Charlaine Harris on HBO. I love those books I feel that she has nailed the small southern town culture. Being southern and living in one of the states she features in one of her books I knew all the places she was talking bout and she got it all correct. I look forward to this show and the rest of the books in this series.

Well I am off to watch a pinewood derby race and hope that th Snake dino car wins..

No comments: