Wednesday, April 9, 2008

How to tell....

I got this book by Patricia Carlin called How to Tell if your Boyfriend is the Antichrist and if he is should I break up with him.My friends think I need dating advice but not sure if this is book for me. It is pretty funny and I thought I could talk about each one. Here is the first one

How to tell if your boyfriend is a
TOTAL BASTARD
1-He asks you to watch his kids while he takes out his other girlfriend
2-Argues that it's not his fault he wrecked your car, because he was drunk.
3-Thinks you do look fat in those jeans.
4-Tells you to call him when you're "not on the rag."
5-Strangled your puppy because you forgot to pick up his smokes
.

Should you break up with him?
Is he really a just a hurt little boy at heart? Maybe. But he is a mean little boy. Don't be tempted to think you can change him. He'll only turn into a mean bastard, too. Break up..


To me lots of those things that would be a given to break up-but sometimes you need to have it hammered into your head numerous times to get the message.It kind of fits one of the men I dated but not all. Well parts of it fit my ex. He thought after I had our son that I would return to work and his girlfriend would move into the our basement and take care of our son. That was his solution for our marriage to work.. Yeah right. We are now divorced so you see I did not like his solution.

No comments: