Friday, April 18, 2008

How to Tell...

Okay I am back for another installment of "How tell if your boyfriend is the Antichrist" by Patricia Carlin. Since I have been reading lots of paranormal stuff I figured this one was apropos for today.


How to tell if your boyfriend is a Vampire?


1-Can be kind of a leech

2-Hints that your crucifix makes you look fat

3-Doesn't show up in photos

4-Turned off by turtlenecks
Should you break up with him?
What is is about those strangely hypnotic eyes? You feel powerless to resist. In no time at all, this man will declare his undying love for you. But the vampire's "love" can quickly become overwhelming. Soon it will begin to feel like he's sucking the life right out of you. You have to leave him and unfortunately you are looking at a messy break up.
Personally I like the the hypnotic eyes well normal eyes- something bout looking into the eyes of your BF and seeing what is there or not there..lol
-Well for me a vampire might just be the perfect man. Without the whole blood sucking thing which is icky but he is up nights like I am (bad insomnia)- not around during the day to bother me..so yeah I could dig the creature of the night thing.. Downside of not showing up in photos your friends will not believe he exists unless they meet him. Then if he meets your friends are they going to be his next meal? Since your neck is off limits. So many questions. I wonder what would be the perfect boyfriend? Got to think on that.

No comments: